Binary Web Consulting Customer Agreement and Terms of Service
Binary Web Consulting provides this Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”) which is a contract between you (the “Customer”) and Binary Web Consulting (B.W.C.), a United States company. You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to work with us. BY READING THIS PAGE AND ACCEPTING OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, WE WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ENTITY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- We will not host or work on sites that contain questionable content.
Hourly Rate & Flat Rate Policies
- A one-hour consultation is required for any project that takes a minimum of 10 hours. Customers may request to opt-out of this consultation.
- If customer chooses to opt-out of this required one-hour consultation B.W.C. reserves the right to charge more than estimated price should specification change in the middle of the project.
- Any time sensitive projects that require work to be done from the hours of 7p to 7a or on weekends (Friday 7p to Monday 7a) the customer will pay 1.5x hourly rate (see rates), this is based on number of hours quoted for the project. For projects that require work during major holidays, customer will pay 2.0x hourly
- If we miss the final deadline, we will negotiate final payment with customer on a project-by-project basis.
- 35 to 50 percent down payment is required.
- To avoid downpayment you will need to hire one of our contractors through acontract bidding, freelancing, or contract proposal website and pay 100% up front.
- Down payments are non-refundable once work has started.
- All refunds take up to one month to process upon agreement from both sides.
Maintenance Package Policies
- Full payment is due upon hire before work starts.
- Refunds are pro-rated if customer decides to stop working with Binary Web Consulting. Refunds are issued as soon as possible but may take up to one month to process. There are no refunds on the one month package.
- Work will occur on Monday through Saturday excluding all U.S. federal holidays and religious holidays. However, there may be interruptions due to power outages, server interruptions, and other situations beyond our control.
- A customer may request service work on Sundays and holidays if it is an emergency case.
Contracting Website Policies
- B.W.C. will not work direct with customers who find one of our contractors through a contract bidding, freelancing, or contract proposal website.
- If a customer hires a B.W.C. developer through a contract bidding, freelancing, or contract proposal website all payments for the duration of the working relationship must be made through the website the B.W.C. Developer was initially hired through.
Please note, policies subject to change based on customers needs.